Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Petals & Berries

I started crafting about ten years ago. It all started when I was over at a cousin's place and saw her produce some sweet little scented sachets. It reminded of the craft fairs that I went to when I was studying in the United Kingdom. How I miss them. It brought back some lovely memories and I got to thinking "hey, I think I can make that.." .. and I've never stopped since. I've always loved pretty handmade things and will always look out for them, especially when I get the chance to travel.


Recently, I decorated a basket for a friend. She fell in love with it. I love roses, peonies, hydrangeas and berries and somehow they always make their way into whatever project that I'm working on.. hence the name.. Petals & Berries. For a girl who used to score Cs and Ds in art class during her school days, I'd say, not too bad.. what do you think? :o)
Petals & Berries

No comments: