Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bears & Trucks..

..things little boys love. As promised earlier (sorry for the delay), here are the baby boy stuff handy for travelling..

First up, a diaper wipes case in boy bear prints. I've personalised this one for my son. I used fabric paint to write his name.


I also made one in trucks/excavators/diggers prints. Aiman just loves looking at all the variety of vehicles on this one.


And the towels to match.. If you have an active little one like my son, these will definitely come into handy many, many times..

I've also added a diaper case for the boy bear print set..

I have not been crafting for quite some time now and my fingers are itching to start. I actually miss my sewing machine :o) hehe.. Till next craft, take care..

Petals & Berries

No comments: