Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Missing in Action?

Hello again, everyone :o) I've been away from my blog for soooo long. I miss crafting and writing and sharing with you. A lot of things has happened since my last post and I just had to let go of blogging for a while to attend to my loved ones as circumstances require.. Just thought I would share with you the going ons of my life in my long absence :o)
Hmmm.. let me see.. it all started with our helper going back to her hometown which was supposed to be a two-week leave in September.. and decided not to come back.. so begins our frantic ferrying of my two munchkins back and forth to my in-laws' in order for my hubby's parents to take care of them while we work (thank you mak and bah! we love you!) . It was pack and unpack, pack and unpack for three whole exhausting months, we were even more nomadic then a Nomad! :o)
And whilst that was going on, my grandma was admitted into hospital.. twice..
and then my father-in-law was warded too..
at one point, my grandma AND my father-in-law was in the same ward but in different wings!
See that board at the hospital? B19 is my father-in-law and B30 is my grandma :o) just had to take a picture! We even celebrated Aidiladha with my grandma at the hospital. We were at the hospital so often that even the food sold at the hospital's tiny little shop where we often stopped to grab a fast meal started to taste pretty good :o)
And just about a week after my grandma was discharged, my sis-in-law went into labour and we were back at the hospital again! More than 24 hours of labour and an emergency c-section later (that's a whole other post!), this cute little bundle of joy was born..
I'm happy to report that all of them are now back home and is safe and well, Alhamdulillah, praise the Almighty..

Phew.. I feel exhausted all over again just writing about it! In all those time, I still visited some of my favourite crafting and home decor blogs when I had some little time to myself, just to keep me sane, which brought me to Ratna's blog and Alhamdulillah, since everything has more or less settled down, I even joined the recent gathering they had. Ratna and friends gave me just the kick I needed to start blogging again.

It's 2.30am, I better head to bed now, I have a project to share in my next post, so please come back soon :o)

Petals & Berries

No comments: