Friday, December 26, 2008

Napkin Rings


I went out shopping the other day to purchase some household items and found these sitting on a shelf just calling out to me! :o) These napkin rings were on sale for about RM10 per set of four. Figured it was a pretty good deal and a very good base to work on, I grabbed a couple of them. I just could not wait to work on them so I spent the whole afternoon yesterday (babies were napping and hubby is away.. perfect timing :o)) decorating them..


I decided on a green theme. I used some pretty cream coloured trimmings and laced it with a green ribbon to wrap around the ring. I also found some mini apples and berries that I bought ages ago, more green ribbon and some baby roses (ehem.. but of course! :o)) to add to them.

Try comparing this..

to these..

Don't they look more festive now? The merrier the better :o) I made a whole set of eight napkin rings. By the time I got to taking this picture below, a couple of tiny little hands got to one of them and held it ransom (no worries, nothing that some wicked tickles at some strategic places can't handle :o))

And to top it all off, I found a nice little green box that could fit all eight rings perfectly! How wonderful!

There.. all safe and sound, away from meddling little fingers :o). Would you like to come over for tea so we get to use these? :o)

Petals & Berries

No comments: