Thursday, January 29, 2009

Basket: All that Glitters..

I've been wanting to post these photos for quite a while but have never gotten round to it until today. I used to make a lot of wedding items for friends and relatives, i.e. flower girl hair accessories, flower girl baskets, favours for the main table, favour baskets, 'hantaran' (wedding gifts), etc. I love weddings (a true romantic!hehe..) and crafting for them is just so fun!

This basket is an exact replica of another basket that I made for a wedding with a dusky pink theme. I loved the colour so much and how it all came together that I decided to make one for myself! :o)
The combination of glittery roses and hydrangeas are just so pretty.. I also found embroidered ribbon and tassel in the same colour for the handle.. perfect!

Satin and organza ruffles and ribbons.. what else could you ask for? Ohhh.. let me see, I also made this 'bunga pahar' to match.. just light touches of dusky pink in the hydrangeas and ribbons.. sweet!

Do you like it? I miss making all these fancy shmancy wedding stuff but sometimes my limited time for crafting just does not allow it :o( . Oh well, priorities, priorities.. such is life! :o)

Petals & Berries

No comments: